• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Fellowship of the Ring V3.5

Contents

Fellowship of the Ring V3.5 (Map)

Level 4
I would like to begin by pointing out that Jedi_master_yoda47 had no right to release those previous versions of this map. I, a close friend of Chadpata7, was given permission to submit this map.

That aside, I'll post the colors slots and their relative characters:

-(Red) Frodo
-(Blue) Sam
-(Teal) Aragorn
-(Purple) Gandalf the Grey
-(Yellow) Boromir
-(Orange) Gimli
-(Green) Legolas
-(Pink) Merry
-(Grey) Pippin

All models/skins/etc. used from this site have credits given at the end of the game. If you wish to contact Chadpata7, I can forward a message to him via this site's private message system, or you can try and find him on Battle.net. If any glitches are found, feel inclined to post them here.

Not a very good map.
-its loaded with bugs, forexample: you get stuck in the snow
-bad choice of models, forexample: there is a way better Gimli skin here on wc3search for use then the on eused in this map, the Aragorn used in this map is also hidious.
-the terrain really sucks, it's way too plain, some places you think you can go, but infact you cant because some kind of barrier is holding you back
-boring cinematics, make better use of the camera, like closeups for example.

Level 4
First off, you are supposed to get stuck in the snow until Aragorn gets there to set off the trigger. He set this up in a few places to prevent players from running ahead. Most of what you thought to be bugs were probably set up on purpose.

The Aragorn Chadpata7 used is in almost all of the Lord of the Rings maps I've ever played, including ArmyofAragorn's Fellowship of Middle Earth. As for the Gimli, it was found at this site. But, I agree, it is indeed hideous.

I will forward onto him everything you have said. Thank you for your wise words, Olofmoleman. You are respected by many.[/quote]