• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Female Bard

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Epic Credits:

Kenathorn - gauntlet, blue potion, leather shoulder;
Cute haircut from "Cursed Royalty" by tillinghast.
Blood raven - two-bladed sword (greatsword);
Himperion - base model (blood mage);
assasin_lord - lute (dwarf bard);
Asssssvi - fancy hat (doctor);
dioris - backback;
Kitabake - belt;

Yes, female bard and other members of warband will be added later. You might ask why two-bladed sword? Because Sharwyn is waifu bros...

Updates: fixed portrait by removing event objects, hopefully it will work fine now.
Previews
Contents

Bardess with morph animation (Model)

Female Warbard (Model)

Hero Bardess Portrait (Model)

Level 21
Never enough music-themed models. : ) Nice work (especially the version with the Morph animations... really that should just be the default version, a model with Alternate anims simply needs them). A bit too much 'jiggle physics' for Warcraft IMO.
i suggest you to not click on "sanity check" on that morph version, it's scary

Level 21
Some fantastic animations here, even though I'm not sure how well Stand and Walk are going to look in-game because of their large disparity. Love the acrobatic movement (though it is maybe better on an assassin or ninja character).
I dont know if game has option to morph from stand to walk, but it would be nice. The walk is simple copied from mystic trickster bundle

Level 15
Damn it this was another thing I planned on trying... -_- my fault for not getting my act together.
I might do a dude one but with more flamboyant colours?

One suggestion, when I tried to apply search filter for bard, this model didn't come up. So maybe separate the word bard from its descriptor? Or add a keyword somewhere.
I would assume msot people that would like to use this model would being searching bard in the model section, right?

Never enough music-themed models. : )

I agree, I'm surprised there aren't more bards even if 90% of them turn out as waifus lol

Last edited:
Level 21
Damn it this was another thing I planned on trying... -_- my fault for not getting my act together.
I might do a dude one but with more flamboyant colours?

One suggestion, when I tried to apply search filter for bard, this model didn't come up. So maybe separate the word bard from its descriptor? Or add a keyword somewhere.
I would assume msot people that would like to use this model would being searching bard in the model section, right?
Yes? And how do i do that may I ask? If you do bard with fancy clothes it would be nice

Level 15
I don't know the behind-the-scenes of how the system works. Maybe it isn't coming up in searches just because the database hasn't fully updated yet?

You could try changing the name to 'Female Battle Bard' and then we test search it to see if it comes up in bard results.

Level 15
Last edited: