• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

For the Voodoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
For the Voodoo!
[Campaign, WcIIIHero RPG]

[Features]
- Third person camera
- WcIII based Hero gameplay, allowing you to pick one of three heroes before each map.
- A REAL story, with Warcaft lore based.
- Awesome terrain :D

[Story]
The story will be focusing about the jungle troll Mag'ran. Mag'ran, is as his fellow comrades worshiper of voodoo and loa spirits.
ne day, he leads an expedition to some old ruins underground, to seek a certain potion on mojo, to earn more about te loa spirits, and maybe earn more powers.
The expedition succeds, and one day he decides to experiment with mojo potions, something goes wrong. The potion explodes, and the Troll receives a vision from the Loa Primals. Mag'ran fades away, and wakes up later in the middle of the jungle, unaware where he is, why he is here and who he is.
With fur all over his body, Mag'ran lifts his paws, and finds a lake. Seeing his nose and face, he realises what he has become, and realises that the Loa Primals must've curse him. Mag'ran must now find a cure, or a way for the Loas to remove his curse.
Mag'ran will learn more about himself and who he were during the journey, and he also realises he can change his abilities from time to time.
Mag'ran can be a Bear, Lynx and Eagle, all with seperate abilities and gameplay (Described later).

[Heroes]

Urshan, The Bear

[Abilities]
Normal - Furious Charge - Furiously runs towards the target, incapacitating the enemy for 2 seconds.
Ability - Loa Spirits - Surrounds Urshan and his nearby allies with Loa Spirits. The Spirits will avenge any damage done to targets affected by Loa Spirits. Each level increases the damage done by the Loa Spirits.
Ability - Shred - Shreds the target, lowering its resistance. Target can't turn invisible. The effect fades after 20 seconds. Each level increases the resistance reduced.
Ability - Swipe - Urshan strikes up to 3 nearby targets with a powerful attack, causing superior damage. The damage can't be above a certain value. Damage caused and maximum damage possible increases each level.
"Ultimate" - Feral Frenzy - Urshan enrages, increasing his durability and causing more damage. Urshan will also be immune to magic. The effect fades after 30 seconds. (Currently Avatar, any ideas?)
[Gameplay] The Bear is basiclly a Strenght Hero, which means he is durable and highly effective in melee.

Tir'ami, The Eagle

[Abilities] Not done yet
[Gameplay] The Eagle is an Intelligence hero, and will use storm and thunder spells mostly to defeat his enemies. The Eagle can't take particulary much damage, but is able, if you've played WoW you know, kite his enemies.

Zafari, The Lynx

[Abilities] Normal - Shadowstep - (Stealth) Zafari steps into the shadows, making him impossible to see for human eyes.
[Gameplay] The Lynx is the Agility based Hero. The Lynx is by far the best damage dealer, but also the one which can take the least amount of damage. The Lynx will use stealth to sneak behind his enemies, killing them one by one.

[Other Info]
I will try to simlify the gameplay, by removing as many numbers as possible, and also to make it more of animal perspective. Strenght, Agility and Intelligence will still be very important, but won't affect as much.
Also, abilities won't have any damage numbers described in tooltips. It will work exactly as usual, but you will never know exactly how much damage an ability causes, which I think will provide a bit more fun and less thinking.

-I am looking for a triggerer at the moment. By triggerer, I mean someone who I can trust to make the abilitys I ask him/her to make, and also help me out on quests triggers, and some cinematic triggers.
-A dialogue writer. Someone from Australia/England/America, who can help me with both te story, but mostly with writing and correcting my dialogues.

/Revolve :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I can help make a few cinamatics & triggers, as long as you don't need super advanced ones.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Ok im joining :thumbs_up:

Oh and BTW "Strenght" = Strength

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I thought so too, Trolls are not very popular (In wow they are the least played race if i'm right), but I ind them interesting, wth their cultures and tribes, and I just love working in jungle and Sunken Ruins-tileset enviroments :3

Yep, ive only ever seen 4 trolls higher then level 35... and only 1 troll warrior above level 2...:cry:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

;) I meant the pc's from World of Warcraft

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Player Characters, basically your character..

Level 15
Hehe, well lets stay on the topic :)

Trailer is moving on, think i should be able to provide some screenies soon.
Yayoi has been working on a spell, should probably work by now.

I have considered making new Attack/Defend/Patrol etc icons, but I will need a singe artist to make all of them.
Interested in making 4-5 icons? Gimme a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.