• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Funny soundsets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
guys either if u want to include these soundsets in your map or not, these are good to hear anytime anyday!!
go to your sound editor and open up
Demon > Demoness > SuccubusPissed4 or any of her soundsets
or open up the riflemans soundsets, the shadow hunters famous "dont worry be happy" soundset, or muradins soundsets!!

MuradinPissed7 = "aehaehe, cmon you nancy boy!"
SuccubusPissed4 = "Ooh, thats naughty"
RokhanWhat2 = "Dont worry, be happy"
just look em up!

Level 26
Speaking of Starcraft,

"Stop poking me!"
"What do I look like, an orc?"
"This is not Warcraft in space!"
"It's much more sophisticated!"
"I know it's not 3D!"
-Artanis

Level 15
The Beastmaster:
"Don't have a cow! (MOOOO!) Oh deer! (deer sounds) Uh-Oops! Please, bear with me! (ROAAAAAAAR!) Oh rats! (Squeet!)
The Goblin Alchemist:
"No, shake it, not- (boom!)"
"Hey, pull his finger!" "..That's not my finger"
(Glass breaks) "Oh no, what did I drop?" "Oh yeah..." "Wait, what are you doing? Oh no, not the love potion!"

Level 3
"I think a certain, finesse is called for here; GUURAGHURAAAAGHAAAAAHH!"~Pitlord

"I'm invisible, gaseous, and deadly."~Shade

Level 26
"Fukui-san?"
"Yes, go ahead."
"What the Iron Troll is doing is putting heads in a pot. They have to boil for 20 minutes so the eyes can be used in a second dish, an eye and raspberry sorbet."
"Ooh, sounds good."

Status
Not open for further replies.