• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Game Crashes when Custom/Local Files are enabled as of 1.33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Does anyone have any way how to fix this. I've been trying to edit the built-in campaigns for my own pleasure (like modifying models and sound files) when 1.32 was still around (using a repacked version of the game), got frustrated with how I can't open the 1.33 campaigns to the 1.32 game, and was forced to buy the game for good. Now that I have the game properly, I can't even modify it! I'm starting to regret all the money and time I spent on this

Status
Not open for further replies.