• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Game crashes when loading saves of this map

Level 20
My map can be launched and saved (both in game and in editor) but whenever I try to load a save of my map, the game crashes. Does anyone know what is causing the problem/how to resolve it ?

Attachments

• Demon Invade.w3x
    16.3 MB · Views: 2
Level 17
Update:
In my brother's case the issue stopped on the map once we removed this inventory system from the triggers:

I'll try to find the time to troubleshoot it further and figure out what exactly is the problem of War3 when loading a saved game with this system.

Level 20
In my case I haven't touched the map's triggers in months so I don't think it's that unfortunately. Some posts seem to suggest it could come from a model that's not compatible. Problem is there are more than 150 custom models on my map so I'm not that motivated to find out :sad:

Level 17
Pro tip when trying to troubleshoot model issues:
If you really do not have a good recollection on what models you imported since the last time loading the map worked, you can download an MPQ editor and mass delete models that way. I use Ladik's MPQ editor for similar purposes.

The world editor is VERY slow when deleting / adding models, and deletion can only be done one by one. -.-

If you only have 150 models and use the MPQ editor where you can mass delete, then you should be done with the troubleshooting within a couple of minutes.