• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Geist

Geists are hideous crawling, gangrel creatures of the Scourge. Agile and quick despite their crawling gait, they are one of the lower-ranking forms of undead. Aside from use in combat, geists see a lot of service as manual labor. Despite their gagged, hooded faces (dominated by only one eye) and muffled, harsh cackling, geists are capable of coherent speech.

Geists have hangman's ropes around their necks. This implies that these are executed criminals (or enemies of the Scarlet Crusade, which to the Scourge amounts to the same thing...) raised in into undeath by the Scourge. There is further evidence of this within the quest "High Commander Halford Wyrmbane" where it is stated that the traitors on the list are "hanging by the arches" yet there is no sign of any men hanging, just geists within the town square.

Credits to Misha for helping me with rigging this model...

Do not edit without my permission

Credits to Misha and Fuzzyfury (it's FURY, not FURRY)

Update: Removed the lumber animations and reduced the file size

update 2: removed TC from his back.

update 3: the model didn't work so misha fixed it.

Keywords:
geist, undead, scourge, ghoul, misha, FURY
Contents

Geist (Model)

Reviews
02:42, 20th Feb 2011 anarchianbedlam: either give the model the lumber and gold items for the lumber and gold animations, or remove the animation keyframes to save filespace because right now its pretty big UPDATE: yea, it looks fine now, could be...
Level 11
No here's what I mean:
dasda.png

Crappy MS Paint job but simply explained. What the head should look like, is on the left, as the shape is in WoW, a bag. Yours is on the right. See you're is very boxy.