• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ghoul Edit (Model request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello dear modelers, i have a request for a "mutated or corrupted ghoul". Basically i need a ghoul who have some tentacles or demon wings on her back, i tried to make it by myself but its to hard for me D: ill post a pic that i made in photoshop as a reference.

Imgur

ill give u +rep, credits and i can make some art for you as a reward, thanks for read!

Attachments

• ghoul.png
    ghoul.png
    539.3 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Level 5
Woah, that's an abomination, not a ghoul. What's it for? And how have you been here for 6 years but 0 rep?

Yeah it looks like an abomination, im trying to make a mutated ghoul, like in dark souls series, but its to difficult for me to model D: also, i have no rep because i was here just for resources, and inspiration i guess, never made a serious project that i'd like to share.

Level 5
I suggest asking some of our more talented modellers for guidance. I doubt we have the abomination thing in the database yet though, but it never hurt to try searching the Model section.
thanks, ive already searched but there just doesn't exist :(

Status
Not open for further replies.