• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

God of Flying Swords

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The product of reading too much cultivation Novels and Manhwas

First Upload and First creation, ENJOY!!!

iNSTRUCTIONS: (For those who don't know how to apply textures)

1. Just Import Everything in your Map and Remove the "war3mapImported\" for example if you import the model "Xyrohn_Sword.BLP" it will be "war3mapImported\Xyrohn_Sword.BLP" in the Asset Manager, to make it work it must be "Xyrohn_Sword.BLP".

NOTE: Please do not rename the .BLP(texture) file if you don't Know how to assign textures.

Tips:
this is preferably a ranged unit as it's name implies (you can also use the "Sword_Xyrohn.mdx" as unit missile. and much better if you can also apply the bouncing missiles. also an Ulti of Locust swarm using the sword model is also great for this model.

Sorry if the texture is not .dds since i have no dds converters.
Previews
Contents

God of Flying Swords (Model)

Level 18
Hello there!

Pretty interesting "head" edit (or custom-made?), really gives that japanese-anime style.
Does it have lip sync?

I'm not necessarily a fan of the "allwhitey" textures, I think it makes it a pretty "niche" model, but I'm guessing it comes from your inspiration and a specific source.

The animation are pretty crazy, the way you played with the swords and the attachments I think is really creative. One small thing is in death animation, some of the swords stay in the air, but I'm guessing you already know that.

Overall I think it's a really impressive model execution wise, I'd love to see him getting an alternate texture one day :)

Good job!

Level 5
Hello there!

Pretty interesting "head" edit (or custom-made?), really gives that japanese-anime style.
Does it have lip sync?

I'm not necessarily a fan of the "allwhitey" textures, I think it makes it a pretty "niche" model, but I'm guessing it comes from your inspiration and a specific source.

The animation are pretty crazy, the way you played with the swords and the attachments I think is really creative. One small thing is in death animation, some of the swords stay in the air, but I'm guessing you already know that.

Overall I think it's a really impressive model execution wise, I'd love to see him getting an alternate texture one day :)

Good job!

Hi,

I have sacrificed the lip-sync since i changed the head of the Unit (still new to editing so don't know how to re-assign the mouths animation yet), the head is from Arthas with hammer and the hair is from the Bloodmage with some tweaking.

Thanks for your comments.

Level 8
Im the only one that look at the top of the guy ? The sorceress (human) and this darkman ?

Level 1
this art and concept is sooo niceeee but it would be good if one sword disappears with the attack animation given that its thought as a ranged unit and some attack animations can be turned into spell animations... great model anyway :D