• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

GUI AI Script Not Running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Edit: Nevermind I was too quick to post. It was something with the heroes in gameplay constants.

I accidentally saved over an AI script when I was trying to update the object data. So I tried generating another one with the GUI AI interface. It seems to run only 50% of the time now, i.e. Test 1: runs for Red and Teal, Test 2: runs for Teal and Purple. It should run for Red, Blue, Teal, Purple 100% of the time if a Comp is in that slot. Any ideas why it's only running intermittently? It runs on map initialization.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.