• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

(GUI, MUI) Rejuvenation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello guys, I need custom MUI Rejuvenation for my project. Credits and + rep will be given. If you ask why I don't make it on original spell reason is that I need heal based on hero's attributes and equip.
What I need is:

- 8 seconds rejuvenation with heal every 2 seconds
- heal set in variable
- MUI
- prefer leakless :)
- demo map, please don't post triggers only :(

Thank you, Palooo3

Level 10
Okey, just in case that you'll need it, I've making it to have special effect each time it procs. Just gimme a minute or two, to get it done.

Ok, done. Download

Some notes: This effect doesn't stack. But is MUI. Not sure about the leakless part, it should be through.

The duration is configured on the Object Editor. If you change to buff, please do change it too, in the loop trigger.

Level 6
Can't download it because in mediafire....
Question 1: Can you upload in filebean or something like that?
Question 2: That heals based on the amount of int the heroes has? or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.