• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Hello everyone. Can someone make this unit a hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone make this model to have a hero glow, so it can be used as a hero in game?

Not sure why you need me to be the one to do it, but here's a copy of a first draft of that. I gave it 10 minutes throwing some glow on it. Maybe it works for you? I didn't test this ingame. It's 2022 so I'm hoping that it "just works". We'll see if I'm wrong.

Attachments

• HeroDestroyer5.mdx
    325.7 KB · Views: 7
Not sure why you need me to be the one to do it, but here's a copy of a first draft of that. I gave it 10 minutes throwing some glow on it. Maybe it works for you? I didn't test this ingame. It's 2022 so I'm hoping that it "just works". We'll see if I'm wrong.
It may be just that I'am noob at this, because however I import it, it just doesnt'work. Either way thank you very much for your effort.

Did you import the texture file from the original model? I tried in the world editor and the model needed me to import the texture from the original model upload along with the hero model that I just linked. Apparently because it's an old model from my mod, it wants "Textures\DraeneiOrange.blp" instead of just "DraeneiOrange.blp" in the asset manager.

Did you import the texture file from the original model? I tried in the world editor and the model needed me to import the texture from the original model upload along with the hero model that I just linked. Apparently because it's an old model from my mod, it wants "Textures\DraeneiOrange.blp" instead of just "DraeneiOrange.blp" in the asset manager.
I did just that now and it works perfectly! THANK you very much for your help, and thank you for posting your Draenei models, they are insanely awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.