• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello good sirs and madams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well, this is my second post here (as I didn't look at the notices before I asked for help with a trigger >_>). I'm a new map maker, and for my first actual project I'm making a map based off Land of Evil (which is based off Dark Deeds) called Dark Days.

I'm not exactly sure what else is expected, so I suppose I'll put a bit about myself in. My name is John, and I live in Southern California. I used to play a lot of WoW, but me and my friends got bored of it and started playing WC3 again. About two weeks ago, we decided to make our own map, so here starts Dark Days. I find mapmaking a fun challenge, but besides that and good ol' WC I play a lot of 360 (Halo 3, Guitar Hero 3, Portal, Half Life, Fallout 3) and every so often I go to one of the K1 kart racing centers (only on the west coast, lol @ you easterners)

I've actually lurked here for my whole 2 weeks mapmaking (I love the tutorials, they help a lot) but just now got registered. I hope to learn a lot and contribute a lot during my stay here.

Well, that's it. Time to get back to being evil.:mwahaha:

Level 11
Hello and welcome to the hive :D
check tutorials if you need any help
please try not to double post
remember to read the rules
try the chat from time to time to know our community better
enjoy your stay Rationalitat

Status
Not open for further replies.