• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

help about spell and jass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi @all, i´m new here and want to ask questions..of course about spells.

My problems is about a spell called flamewave. therefore i took the shockwave and copied effects and some other points from the flamestrike-spell inside it.>>what creates (editing effectregion not too high) 4 pillars (flamestrikes) in a line....
but they were created nearly at the same time. I wanna have a delay. whaat brings my to point of asking for a detailed tutorial "using the Jass"
especially about how to create a spell( yo know variables, orders.......)

Questions: can I use the normal trigger-clicking for reaach it, or does it only works by using the Jass?

thanks for help!!

Level 3
Try the Tutorial forums with Daelins JASS tutorial and JASS tips.

and also this spell is possible to make in "trigger clicking" which is called GUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.