• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[vJASS] Help importing The_Witcher equipment system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Title says it.

I imported the codes, added the items in the trigger, and everything else, but my unit doesn't get the "Open Equipment" ability and, off course, and all the equipment says "Cant equip ..." when trying to equip.

I have already asked him, but haven't received any answers.

Level 20
Thanks for reading and helping! I attached the map.

I added the RawCode for the items, the classes and the abilities, icons, etc. I think the main problem is adding the inventory to the unit that's being sold... (Check in the 'Hero Selection' Trigger under 'Hero' Category)

Attachments

• Gsu'h Will V003.w3x
    841.9 KB · Views: 53
Level 20
I removed locust from the dummy.

"Data - Option -> Visible for the Open Inv..." is only available for Open Inventory and Exit Inventory. I did as you said. The inventory slots are based on passive, just like the original system demo map, and "Data - Option" is unavailable

However... it keeps displaying:
Unable to allocate id for an objetc of type: Equipment
Attemp to destroy a null struct of type: Equipment
I've checked all the raw codes in the Equipment System and Init items and they're all Ok =/

Level 20
Lol xD I forgot these even exist xD
Done. They're all visible now.

The thing is that the 'Open Inventory' isn't even added to the unit...
EDIT: OH YEAH! The system displays the same message, but the Ability to open the inventory and else now appear xD

Status
Not open for further replies.