• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HELP!!!! ORPG SAVE LOAD Preload Custom File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
HELP ME I WANT TO IF SOMEONE WRITE -SAVE CREATE SAVE PRELOAD FILE ON HIS IN WARCRAFT 3 DIRECTORY???:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 3
to generate the savecode you will have to use a SaveLoad system (either the one i linked or some other one). Use the search function.
how i generate the save code ?

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Neither can anyone else do it for you as they are not you and so do not know what you want. Either give a detailed requirements specification and hope people will help you or start learning JASS so you can make exactly what you want.

The key here is communicating what you want the system to do. Good context would be to cover what state should be preserved (what gets saved) and what restrictions the codes have (account bound, save every X etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.