• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do I attach a weapn on a unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've been looking for the trigger that adds a weapon or shield to a unit, but I couldnt find it. For example, Whitehorn's Templar skin, it doesnt have a sword on it.

Thanks for the help oz02. PEACE :D

Level 3
I used a demonhunter and I attached a blademastersword on him. Then it said about the value where to put the model. I put it on the hand and when I started playing the game just started lagging so bad. What is the problem with this?

Level 6
Hum. When you do "Secial Effect-Attach special effect on the [chest, origin, overhead, weapon...]of unit. Try, for example, attaching it on the overhead, you never know, probably an error occured when you downloaded your thingy. Value are somehow difficult to memorize, because you have to write them. Maybe the "hand" part of the unit isn' t understood by the editor, or try downloading it again.

Level 7
some attach points:
overhead
head
chest
left hand
right hand
origin
weapon
hand
foot
right foot
left foot

Level 3
Well Im looking for something like the Fedaykin from ToB (Tides of Blood), cause the people that made the model has no weapon I think, but they attached a glaive like weapon on him. O, the model Im using to attach a weapon to is Blizzard's demonhunter with a skin of a armored human demonhunter. For the people that are good at moddeling see if you can grab the demonhunter model, take off the weapons, and put the armored human demonhunter skin in the Skin section of this web.

Level 3
import a model of a weapon, then create a modification of the ability item capture the flag and then change the attachement model to whatever weapon you want. Simple. No lagging or anything... whatever you do just don't set the attachment art to something stupid like a building or giant red dragon.... it looks really gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.