• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to get points in this forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
you just do.... from posts and stuff. i think u get extra from adding attachments. but plz dont spam the forums for points, its about what u say, not how much u say *note im not implying that u were gunna do that, this doesnt apply just to u eigther, its just general rules*

Level 21
yeh and ive got less points then posts, whats that all about? perhaps coz i hent gotten round to adding myself a avatar of sig, i will do it one day, and i garntuee u right now! that right this very second! that it will be something meaning ful and cool! ...........or mabey just some song lyrics from rage against the machine......:p

Level 21
yeh hes cool, but i think the coolest FF character is probably zell hes really cool. also i likes squall but he is loser really :p and i think seymore in ffx is cool. i think i used to like someone in ff3(5 USA) alot but i cant remember. and so many people think tidus is cool but hes a bloody loser too, in my opinoin he is like raiden in metal gear 2, u just bloody hate him coz hes stupid but overall i think zell gets my no1 then syemore no2 at no3 squal no4 zaidene and finally no5 auron

Mastif

M

Mastif

I've been trying to find out how the point system works, but i have'nt succeded.. Yet. But it must be some kinda wierd mathematical solution.. I think it is something about your number of post, posts per day, and how many personal information you have made.

Level 14
GST_Nemisis";p="290 said:
yeh hes cool, but i think the coolest FF character is probably zell hes really cool. also i likes squall but he is loser really :p and i think seymore in ffx is cool. i think i used to like someone in ff3(5 USA) alot but i cant remember. and so many people think tidus is cool but hes a bloody loser too, in my opinoin he is like raiden in metal gear 2, u just bloody hate him coz hes stupid but overall i think zell gets my no1 then syemore no2 at no3 squal no4 zaidene and finally no5 auron

I found Zell to be a big baby, I cannot believe they did that. I like the personality Ed gave Squall, very fitting for whom he is modeled after. Zell, I think, is almost the exact opposite, but I am told differently, even tho one would imagine that I would know better. FF3 was indeed FF5 in US, but we all know how silly americans are :p You prolly liked the ninja guy, or Cecil (Unless I am confusing it with 4, which is not unlikely as I am constantly doing that). Cecil was kinda cool, then he became a paladin, then he was really cool if you turned him back into a Dark Knight.

Tidus is a pansy, and that is perhaps his best quality. Seymore was kinda cool, but Auron kicks ass, no question about it. Sephiroth was not as developed as he should have been, but he had to be easy at the end so Ed decided to only give him half the personality most said he should. My favourite character of all, however, is Rinoa. She is, easily, my favourite character of all characters anywhere. Ask me on MSN sometime and I will show you why :p

Status
Not open for further replies.