• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to lock player colour options but allow race selection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi, i have issue getting it to work on multiplayer, for some reason map locks settings to forced random race with locked colours on there while in singleplayer i can select race as i intended. Is there any way to force people to have set colours but keep option to choose race(for gui/music)?
I have set player races in scenario to "selectable" and set fixed player options in sides/teams tab. If there is no way to fix it for multiplayer maybe there is other way to get result i want?(race selectable but colours fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.