• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make a unit have more range...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone knew away to increases the range of a unit if they have an item but if they don't its normal? :spell_breaker: :eekani: Like lets say we had a :infl_thumbs_up: with a melee attack then i gave him a bow and his attack will always become ranged until he drops. If possible i would want to do it without triggers (or jass). ty for your assisstance if u help and i will give u credit if u want me too :infl_thumbs_up:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

How is this a request?

Moved.

Level 4
Try to transform an Orb of Lightning or an other Orb that give range attack when you attack airs.

Level 8
ok here it is:::::: you can (as soon as the hero gets an item) replace the hero with another hero witch has a higer attack range. Id recomend you to save the first hero in game catche. you can find a totoral in this site under resources/totorals/Tutorial Submission. Good Luck

sorry for duble post=P

Status
Not open for further replies.