• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to use the grass from the tilesets as doodads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all,

It's a long time ago that I've been active on these forums. I've been on a long hiatus and just recently started modding again. I noticed that in the Reforged version of Warcraft III when you add terrain to your map, the editor automatically generates grass. Is it possible to use this grass as a doodads in the editor? If this would be possible we could have more control for placing the grass in our maps and have more options for adding nature to our maps.

I've tried to figure out the correct paths on my own, but sadly the textures are grey and the grass has no animation.
I used the following path for Art - Model File:
Environment/Foliage/LordaeronSummer/Grass/Foliage_LS_Grass_01.mdl.

Could anyone please help me out? Thanks in advance!

-Wolve

Status
Not open for further replies.