• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I have a problem with the "view in 3D" option in the models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello I am new here sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place but I was searching some models for a map I am working on and Iwas curious in how they looked in game so I pressed on the "vie in 3d " option of the model and it seems that I can't see anything.It opens the window of the 3d model but the model is not appearing.

Level 2
Well I can't open the 3d viewer from chrome however it works on fifefox so i will use that. Thank you all for the help.

Level 2
Open the console with F12, and post any errors you see, thanks.
ads.php Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
xenforo.js:223 XenForo.activate(#document)
ratory.js:1 Initialize rating
attachment_editor_new.js:12 Attachments changed, total files: 0, images: 0
xenforo.js:209 XenForo.init() 215ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev
xenforo.js:288 OverlayLoader for resources/i-just-removed-some-nodes-i-thought-its-too-flashy-for-an-undead.72878/preview
xenforo.js:223 XenForo.activate(e.fn.init(1))
VM148:1 [WebGLContext]: Failed to create a WebGLContext
H @ VM148:1
VM148:1 Uncaught [WebGLContext]: Failed to create a WebGLContext
xenforo.js:223 XenForo.activate(e.fn.init(1))

Level 2
That means the browser did not support WebGL at the time.
If it worked on another browser, then update the original one (or check if it has your GPU/drivers on a blacklist).
I will just use a different browser,thanks for helping me.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
It can be many things. Your Video driver may need to be updated. You can also force WebGL (the technology we use) support in Chrome (which they probably don't recommend).
How To Enable WebGL on Google Chrome
[...]
If it worked on another browser, then update the original one (or check if it has your GPU/drivers on a blacklist).

@Qiouman: fyi
Enable Hardware Acceleration In Chrome / Chromium Browser [Quick Tip] ~ Web Upd8: Ubuntu / Linux blog

Status
Not open for further replies.