• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need help for good models!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I badly need good models....

Ok heres the thing and the couse wy i posted thes Threat, im creating a game named Hunter, its inspired of another game named Monster Hunter, and im in serious need of a Wyvern, not a four legged dragon like the Hell Dragon, but one with 2 legs 2 wings greate textures and a animation wher it takes-off and lands (seperate ofc) if thers a place wher i got a chance of finding such models, i gues its here among the best moders i kno....
plz help.....:wconfused:

Heres a pic of the wyvern in Monster Hunter, i dont ask ANYBODY to make anything like it... i simply need a wyvern.....

snap022vm5.jpg

MeriStation_MonsterHunter2_PS2_3802.jpg

i couldn find any better pics couse the Wyverns are the hardest beast to try take down in Monster Hunter, if anyone can make a Wyvern like those, it must be the greate modders of the site... i mean the Hell Dragon and Crystal Dragons are awesome models but not usable for me.... plz people i need help!

Last edited:
Level 2
listen im working realy hard on the map but i wont add it to the Hive before i got a model that fits for a Wyvern.... i mean think of a green, red, bronze, or even a black dragon are used?! they only got a flying animation and besides, they got 4 SMAL legs and when im at it.... they look like re-skinned flying pigs....:eekani: man... i just need a Wyvern so i can finish my map.....:confused:

Level 2
ok i shall explain the purpose of my Wyvern....

The Wyvern are a Dragon Spicies that got 2 legs and 2 huge wings, its can both fly and walk and are a carnivourus beast....

now you know it i hope you understand it... the Wc3 Dragons only got a flying animation.... i need one with 2 (not 4) legs and it must have a Fly and a Land animation.... i simply CANT use the one Wc3 has to offer...

Level 2
AWSOME!..... Olofmoleman.... he is truly a greate modder! tyvm Werewulf! gisp.... almost got a heartbreack by seeing the previews.... hope he finish it soon.....

Level 2
hm... i got plenty of patience.... im not gonna stop his work... if its not finished then i wont ask him to hurry... he can have the time he need.... and besides im not finished with the system that should make the dragons "grow" and become bigger... better get back to work.....

Status
Not open for further replies.