• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

i need twists for my survival map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
im makin a survival map, so far i have 1 twist, your builder is a hero and you can buy abilitys to help you like entangle or weaken, oh and summon dummy which summons a unit that cant attack, has unlimited summon time and can blink with a 20 second cooldown,good fr scouting, oh and theres items to help him like ones that reduce build time by 5 secs n stuff. i need more twists to make it origonal, please help

Level 10
If they come in waves you could make it so that there is a small % chance that when a wave start that wave or the players gets a buff/debuff. Example:

10% chance that the effect occurs, a 50/50 % chance to check if it's a buff or debuff, randomize said buff or debuff (more/less hp, increased/decreased hp reg, higher/lower movement speed etc.), then there is a 50/50 % chance that the buff/debuff is given to creeps or players.

If you didn't understand I could explain better.

Status
Not open for further replies.