• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I really need some models..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm currently working on some maps. I could really use some models, and I'm currently looking for:

- AC-130 Spectre Heavy Gunship
I'm thinking of having one of these in my maps. Imagine, a gigantic flying mechanical hero (so every player can only have one) that rains down loads of 25mm and 40mm explosive metal death on a bunch of enemies ^^

- Ghost Rider
You know, the one from the movie, the one riding a bike and fires shotguns or rockets. That'll be a nice modern warfare counterpart to the original death knight. Unfortunately, I can't find a model here that's undead and rides a bike.

- RPG Soldier
I could use a model of some terrorist dude carrying an RPG-7.

- Alien Queen
Could somebody tell me where to get one?

I would really appreciate it if anyone could make some of these or tell me where to find these models.. Thanks
killa95

Level 3
I found a model for RPG soldier : Here
I also found an orc on a bike for your ghost rider but it's not exactly what you requested... maybe a reskin? Model here

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 3
@Squeleton-MacQueen
Dude, the site's in Russian, but the model does look cool. I'll give it a try

@darkdeathknight
That's exactly what i'm doing, I use the B-17 model for the gunship (doesn't work out as i wanted since it doesn't look like a Hercules/Spectre/Spookie but better than nothing), and a resized regular alien model as an alien queen

Status
Not open for further replies.