• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I want to Make a Clan on wc3 BNet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey every1 i wanna form a gaias Clan on Bnet i would like to know some details from you guys:)

1.What server u play on?

2.Account name?

3.Where do u stay?

4.Times that u are online?

5.Are u willing to change servers to the most active Gaias Server?

Level 13
There was a clan on East, Clan Gaia, but since east clans got wiped the people that were in it are all over the place now. That clan will be rebuilt as soon as the leader gets on battlenet again, but another clan on west might help organise players there?

Level 10
I was actually talking with Vestra about remaking Clan Gaia earlier than 1.2 but I've been busy with work and job interviews. I have a few hours right now before I have to go to work so I will try to recreate it right now on USEast. If anyone is only now through the next hour or two whisper me on East S0ulseeker, and I will try to get the clan going.

EDIT: I will be in Channel Gaias until the clan is created and I will keep people posted on its creation. We will need 10 people in order to create it, but I believe I can get 9 of them with me and bots

EDIT2: I am pleased to announce the return of Clan Gaia @ US East!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.