• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[ICON] Attack Type "Axe" (+rep for helping!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I want to implement a "Heavy Attack" type in my map, for two-handed weapons or big/heavy ones...
I'm using a weapon/armor system like in Vandal Heart, if someones knows, and I don't like the Hero Type attack icon, so I would like to have another..

The icon I want represents an axe a with this form : http://images.elfwood.com/art/e/l/elizakate31/battle_axe2.jpg
EDIT: here is another picture of what i would the axe to look like.. http://yfrog.com/mndolanguardsman657444hgzj
(sorry for the very bad quality it's taken of a PSOne game)

and it must have the same colors as Normal and Piercing attacks (grey/bluish icon)
it's an attack type icon so i need a little icon with yellow border.. i didnt find anything that would suit in the Icon section... (i've been searching!)
also i'd like the axe to be in the same position like on the first image i linked (the axe's blade direction north-west)

i'll give +rep to anyone who could make me the icon i want!
i apologize for my many english mistakes..
thanks in advance

Last edited:
Level 3
thank you for the icon GhostThruster..
sorry but i need something that looks more like the sword attack type "infocard-neutral-attack-melee".. i mean with grey weapon, some yellowish tone, and blue aura..
and id like the axe to look more like the second one i linked (the form not the color) if possible...
sorry again..

Level 3
thank you a lot for the links Chizume it really helps me with icons!! im going to try it but i dont have photoshop yet so i need to download it and learn to use it...
i think i will take one of the axe you linked, because it suits what i imagined better than the rest
thank you again Chizume

Status
Not open for further replies.