• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Icon request (MISFORTUNE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi there :grin:
I need an icon to fix with a buff Thrykodius is actually making. It's a buff called Misfortune, and the buff will looks like a four-leaved clover with a broken leaf.
The icon will be just like the buff itself.
Here is a more precise description in a few points :

- Make sure the leaf is cut through up to the middle of the clover, and not almost destroyed.
- We have to well see that one of the leaves is cut. But don't do too much, don't too less neither.
- We can see all the clover's leaves : all leaves are extending to the corners of the icon and not drooping.
- The clover is sloping to the right, the stem is oriented to the left-down corner of the icon.
- The cut leaf is the one to the right.
- Choose green color for the clover, and pink for the background. You also should show the broken leaf with a touch of another color as blue or purple or a nice color which fix the icon.
- Oh, and don't forget to make an ATC icon :)

I'm counting on all the talented icon-makers of the Hive, thx for reading my request ^^

Last edited:
Level 28
Close up screenie:
Misfortune.JPG

I'd suggest a little green glow around the edges and some brown colors where the leaf has been cut to make it look like a somewhat old damage.

Level 8
Thx for your icon, but i don't need this request anymore because i found the way to make it myself with gimp and the wc3 icon manager.
I know i should tell here before that the request is no more needed, but i got sick these last days and i didn't expect that someone would post an icon there anyway t__t
Well, thx u for the work, but i will not use your icon, sry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.