• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

IGE Swe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Martin (40k_Trader) has a friend who failed the few questions I had for him regarding membership, thus I denied him entry into the clan. He can still use our channel and such (I think) but he is not a member nor should he be invited. Here is basically how it went:

Me-- So why do you want to join our clan?
Swe-- I want a 40k handle

Me-- What skills do you posses that could help us out?
Swe-- Why should I have to answer these questions?

So yeah, not exactly difficult to answer...

Level 9
o well, youre the boss.
btw, you cant get into the 40k maps, i know cuase i acccidentaly clicked on 3.38 when i tried to open wew(dont ask) in WE.
no hack intended, it did however, block me out :)
so ralle your anti hack works :)

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Map Protection has good and bad points:

Good:
Noobs can't ruin the map
It won't end up with 1000 different editions like Wintermaul
It's only some of the people who can edit the map but are they noobs or pros?

Bad:
People wont learn by the triggers
cant think of more

I think that I would give the "sourcecode" of this map to a person who wanted to make a whole nother map. TD or something and he would use some of my triggers. But he should change lots of the things in the map...

Status
Not open for further replies.