• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I'm going to take over the world... >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...or maybe not for the moment! :lol:

Anyway, hello! I'm new here, and I think some of you people recognize me from www.wc3sear.ch since I've done some skinning, modelling and icons, plus posting in forums, *cough*my username*cough*. :)
I have also made one map (and it's the only published), wich is a singleplayer minigame made in scratch. If you wish to play that map you can go here or here.

And I will try out the Warhammer 40k TD, since many people say it's great. I just find it interesting for now. :wink:

Cheers! :mrgreen:

Edit: I live in Sweden, and where i live in Sweden is an island called Gotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.