• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Sound] In need of an voice actor for a short Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello,

I'm in need of an voice actor who can do two simple lines that should be pretty easy to do if you're an native English speaker.

The lines I need you can see for yourself are in example below in the video I uploaded. I did the voices myself, however English is not my native language and the accent is coming through :(

VIDEO link - Gofile - Free file sharing and storage platform
(just make sure to let the video buffer a bit, the site seems slow)

I'm also willing to tip via Paypal for a beer or something if anyone is interested into doing this :)

Requirements:
  • Native English speaker
  • Okayish microphone (be that on your phone or something else, as long as it sounds okay)

I can edit anything afterwards, so I'll need just the voices!

And that's pretty much it!

Thanks, as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.