• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is it possible...?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
it is possible with triggers, but if you want to do it without triggers you should change the building you want to turn into a unit (IsBuilding = false), go to the gameplayconstants and change minimum movementspeed for units to 0 (otherwise you could move the building around the map)

now you have the building as thought it's a building but with all the advantages of a unit - it even keeps the values that are no longer displayed...

Level 18
hmm that's fpr sure a good solution.. but i dont think it works for me.. cuz i have 3 gates... wooden gate, stone gate and a future gate.. the future gate is normal it has a horizontal view.. the wooden one is turned about 90 degrees so its vertical and the last one is diagonal.. i want that all are horizontal and u can build them and they look all to the same direction...

(ps. if u are german u can also explain it in german if u want ^.^)

Level 18
at destructable doodads u can change the degrees, but is the same possible on normal units?

thats what i already mentioned at the first post :/ sure u can rotate doodads and they have also the bottom to do it but not normal units.. and i dont think there is a way to make doodads buildable by a unit for example an builder like an peon or such...[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.