• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is there a way to make an unit sit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have a map like LoaP and I am trying to make units sit on benches. I tried with changing fly height - doesnt work. I tough of an idea to make an unit anime like that and turn off its collision so it can sit but I have no idea how to make such anime for the villager model. I tried so much GUI things with triggers and stuff.. nothing worked, any ideas? :bored:

Level 7
If you wan't the unit to actually sit on his ass with his legs hanging over the edge of the bench then you need to have someone who can animate, add a custom sit animation to the unit you want.

Ask for it in the request section.

Level 5
If you wan't the unit to actually sit on his ass with his legs hanging over the edge of the bench then you need to have someone who can animate, add a custom sit animation to the unit you want.

Ask for it in the request section.
lol thx didnt know that there was a request section :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.