• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Resource System It has been a while since you downloaded x - Notification a bit too eager

Anything to do with the resource system. Bundles, resources, upload, search.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Right now this notification seems to be a bit too eager, triggering only after 1-2 days of downloading the bundle.

Personally i think this might be a bit too short, as i have barely had time to actually use/test that model in a map proper in that timespan properly.
Nexus mods has from personal experience have a 7 day delay before you get this type of notification, and while i do not know if it should be that long it is currently way too short.

I am aware that you can turn the notification off, but i want this notification so that i can remeber to rate the resource in the many cases where that slips my mind.

Notification in question(for clarity):
1675418302302.png

Status
Not open for further replies.