• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Known Bugs / To Do List

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I post all bugs and things to do/add in the currently in development map.

It has the as-good-as-finished first map, the also basically finished second map, a halfway finished third map, and a melee testing map that hardly works any more. (The fourth map isn't going to be included in the campaign; it's just a testing map.) I also have not done the credits yet.

Known Bugs/Things to Do:
  • The Discovery
  • Journey to Dragonlitermorticae
  • Dimension of Air
    • Look in the Log (F12) for various tester's text commands (will be removed when campaign is released)
    • LEAVE THE YELLOW BALL ALONE, only use that once Pyritie gets there by going across the teleporting puzzle (there's a part where Pyritie gets turned into an elemental, NYI OFC)
    • Need to add cinematics at the top of the mountains, for the time being there is a little region you move into, and make sure PYRITIE (not Scorch) picks up the orb fragments, otherwise it bugs (it's going to be in a cinematic anyway, so...)
    • The icicle dragon in the middle of the map is for cinematic purposes only, so try not to aggravate it ^.=.^
    • Lots of other little bugs that I can't be bothered to add here
    • Need to fix light puzzle
    • Need to add HINDYhat's gravity system
    • Need to update spells to updated versions (mainly polarize, lightning bolt, etc)
  • Diplomacy
    • Belgarath and deathcom3s are working on the terrain
  • Testing Melee Map/Generic Things
    • Need to add a potion system that someone made for me Can't be arsed, frankly.
    • Need to remove effects from top of D'ticae's upgraded towers, they stay during the decay anim when they're supposed to go during the death anim
    • Need to add new towers (bouncing one, etc) to Firch's team
    • Firch's techtree and units need to be completely redone
  • Text commands
    • TD - "wood" (gives you 13 wood, but you need to have at least 1 wood for it to work)
    • TD - "chores" (completes the tidy room and piano chores and starts the wood cinematic)
    • TD - "oh shi-" (divides by zero, crashing the map. Added for the hell of it :crazz:)
    • JtD - "skip" (teleports P and L to the end of the train track)
    • DoA - "uber" (makes P and S invulnerable)
    • DoA - "m2" (teleports P and S to base of mountain #2)
    • DoA - "river" (teleports P and S outside gate in front of the platform puzzle near the river)
    • JtD - "l" (sets Py and Lirch's levels to 15 so you can test the spells)

I will cross things off/delete/add things to/from this list regarding things to do and progress and stuff.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.