• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Laser Strike new animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Like the name of this thread says, I need a new animation for the Laser Strike model of WILLTHEALMIGHTY.
Click Me!
I "just" need a looping stand animation for this model. This animation should look like the small laser right before it blows off. Should be a very thin laser but it should emmit particles on the ground. As I know nearly everything is allready there but for myself I can't edit those so I would like to ask some of you to do this for me. I allready asked WILLTHEALMIGHTY himself but he/she haven't got enought time for this but I'm allowed to edit this model in this way.

Sincerly Brute

I'm sorry for my english skills.

Level 2
Bump... I do really need this model with a stand anim.... :(
Is there nobody out there who can spend some time on doing this for me? :(
Will give credits in map!

Level 10
Ask WILLTHEALMIGHTY if he could add a stand anim for you.
And don't double post!

Rules said:
Thread Bumping

"To bump a thread on an Internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads." »Source and complete details here«

1. Hive Workshop users are permitted to bump their own threads.
2. Threads bumps must include new details and / or information, not just simply a word or vague comment.
3. Threads cannot be bumped within 48 hours of the most recent post.
4. Posts that violate these rules may be deleted by moderators without warning.
5. Threads that consistently violate these rules may be closed after the author has been warned.

Level 2
I allready asked WILLTHEALMIGHTY himself but he/she haven't got enought time for this but I'm allowed to edit this model in this way.

Thats why i asked in this forum. I don't think that this is that difficult to add an animation. All anims are allready in the model. But I don't exactly know.

Status
Not open for further replies.