• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Leon(resident evil) Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm making a map and i need a model that looks something like Leon from Resident Evil.The map/project is another resident evil map, though this one will be singleplayer and you get to choose your character, available characters will be :Leon,Adda Wong and Luis(for now).About the model:
It needs a pistol anim, and it doesnt have to look exactly like leon but it would be nice if it did
Here is a pic:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 12,928
Level 6
screenies
Oh , and im not quite sure about whether i should or shouldnt add mercenaries minigame
PS:This is just the village

Attachments

• screenie village.jpg
    screenie village.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,068
  • screenie village 2.jpg
    screenie village 2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 430
  • screenie village 3.jpg
    screenie village 3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 461
  • screenievillage 4.jpg
    screenievillage 4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 439
Level 7
wow... those screens are very empty with no tile variation. i suggest going to the tutorials and read up on how to make it better. adding a few units and houses doesn't make a great terrain. the hive does appreciate that you posted screenshots but from the look of them your not too serious about finishing it.

Level 4
oh boy

texture is complete and utter shite, someone has to remake it, all I did was recolor and burn and dodge and other shit

model is based off demon hunter, anims are from the blood mage

ps: I did this in under 20 mins of my freetime and don't expect me updating it

*attachments removed

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    70.4 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Level 6
well thanks for your try, but he looks more like a bad guy to me, but its definetly better then nothing, if some1 could improve it it would be gr8
P.S.: + rep
im gonna work on the skin
i messed around with the skin and i got somewhere

Attachments

• leon.jpg
    leon.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.