• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Limit Hero Training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I have N number of heroes and I want only to be able to summon ONE only from the N heroes.

I tried the trigger:

• Player Group - Pick every player in Defenders and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 1 for (Picked player)
      • Player - Limit training of Priestess of the Moon to 1 for (Picked player)
      • Player - Limit training of Druid of the Talon to 1 for (Picked player)
But it didn't work and I am still able to summon both heroes. Can someone help me please ?

Level 10
Well if your hero is a custom hero, even if you set the maximum heroes per player to 1, it won't work.

You have to go to:

Advance > Gameplay Constatnts > Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero

then add your hero there, so that if you set the max heroes per player to one, it will consider your custom hero to the heroes that will count in max heroes. OK so a little vague but I think I saw tutorial the better explains this thing. So... yeah

EDIT:

Here's a good tutorial

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/trigger-gui-editor-tutorials-279/hero-selection-systems-38699/

This will still not work unless you do what neku99 said.

>> And sorry if that sounded like ignorance, what is eos map ?

It worked for me...... maybe I just posted the wrong action but there is a trigger that worked for me.......

AoS if I'm right is Aeons of Strife??? those are maps that is played like the AoS, I think DotA is also and AoS type....

Status
Not open for further replies.