• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

little late introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hiho im Maximilian Groß
Apperently have i started the wave of introductions by giving the idea of the whole thing.
Well here I am, just one month till I´m 18 years old, Wc3 gamer with high experience in td´s, dawn of the dead, rural Zombie onslaut, resi 2.5, massacre td, and most "kill stuff with high-tech" maps.
I live in northern Germany very close to the north-western sea and just 50 kilometers or so away from the dutch border.
We have crappy (as always) weather here, no snow, no lightning and thunder and not warm enough summers for miniskirts. :(
I flew off my bike two times cause off the stupid speedslower-hills with ice upon but i didnt mind and drove further. Also do i plan on starting a tabletop w40k imperial (Death Korps of Krieg) army.

Im a little bit short grown, but pretty mature and intelligent(i dont wanna sound arrogant but its a fact)I ware glasses, and mostly black clothes.
But without gothic makeup and nails.If anyone knows where i can get costumizable longcoats tell me please!

By the way you should look on "fanfiction.net". Cool storys ´bout Wc, W40k and other stuff. I might even post a story myself to that site soon.

I hope i didnt talk too much, which unfortunately happens pretty often.

Level 12
Welcome and have fun, please do not be a thread necro as I have seen you doing recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.