• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Local files on spotify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I guess there are more people than me that are currently using Spotify.
They recently added a function that enables us users to import their own local files/tracks to your playlists or your spotify account.
I find this as a great function, except from one thing. The volume of the imported tracks are not the same as the other tracks in my playlists, since the quality aren't the same on all the tracks i have on my computer.
This is very annoying with mixed playlists since i have to turn up the volume on some tracks because they are too low, and the next song is loud, so i have to turn it down again, i can't get a balance.
Does anyone know if there is any function or option that makes the tracks the same sound levels? Or that can synchronize the volume on all tracks in a playlist?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.