• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

LOE OH Beta 2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: tomv8
*Notes!
The hero system is being worked on, so i had to disable it for now. The next update will include a new hero system,
Camera and Arrow Key Movement
Dynamic weather system
and economic victory using multiboard.

After that, i hope to add more quests and bosses, another races, and some upgrade the hero system before adding the last two races and re-terraining the map.

Cheers!!

I= darkenneko and I

none of the models on this map were made by me, all of them courtesy of wc3sear.ch when it was running.
Welcome to Lands of Enchantement, Orcs vs Humans.
Clash, Ally, and interact with other players as a hero or a kingdom in a variety of races.
Ally with players and wipe out your enemies, or assasinate them to send their kingdom into anarchy. Control strategic locations for extra gold and lumber. Conquer 7 Critical Locations to defeat everyone else (ten total).

*features- dynamic races. Battle over land sea or air. Cave system, unit giving system and civilian based economy.
More races and hero system revamps soon.
Contact [email protected] for questions, suggestions and credits.

This is the beta test created from my LOE Demo. I have set multiple victory conditions and systems to make the gameplay dynamic.

You can give units to other players, or sell them. kill your own units, recycle agriculture, make other players submit control and taxes, enter caves, and have naval battles

Victory conditions are as follows.

Assassinate- If any player loses his first hero (kingdoms only) they will be defeated. re-picking does not apply here.

Control area- Control 7 critical locations and you will win the game, no allied victory here.

Kill the other players completely and you also win the game.
Just updated-

Fixed- created that takeover system i spoke about, il probably tweek it later but its up for now. destroying a town hall type unit will make it "rescuable". irony eh?

Civilians will now automatically spawn when u build houses. the limit of how many villagers you have is controlled by how many castles/fortresses you have. 15 for 1, 25 for 2, 30 for 3.

Added an ally trigger, type -al player#

Fixed-----
I changed the name of the circles of power to critical locations,
The merfolk critical location grants you control of a building
I fixed some typos in the merfolk quest.
-------------------------------------

Todo list

Set up an economic victory- Multiboard etc- I might need help!!

A total revamping of the hero system.
Creeps
More quests
Set up a journeyman system which makes players train to be certain heroes. Kingdoms help here because of the researches available.

More races- one is almost complete.
Single player, as a hero.

Keywords:
Diplomacy, orcs, humans,
Contents

LOE OH Beta 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
12:18, 14th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
Thank you thank you. I should have a minor update soon ^_^.

Remember it is a beta, so lay into it with specifics you think need changing or adding.

I appreciate the encouragement. One more update before I tackle the hero system. ^_^ Let me know peeps!

Level 9
Is it really in all these categories?? seriosly you should pick one making it easier for the player to find the map the person likes.
Description: well done its really good and you took your time maybe you should put the changelog in a hidden tag
also maybe at the classes in a hidden tag to read about them before they enter the game (since rpg is one of the categorys there are heroes xD)
and i will try and find time to check this out

Qab

Qab

Level 5
I ran in to a crashing bug, do not know where it is. If anyone else runs into it, pls let me know
Well, i was a human kingdom, owned the '?' Kingdom up north, +stragetic location just south, +strategic location just south-east and was killing Merfolk. does that help? Great map though. (Will +REP if you add AI:grin:)