• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I played an RPG a long time ago and wanted to play again, but I can not remember his name. I need help finding this map.
Description: Items need to collect the container and the resources to be made (need feathers, wool and container to make wing etc.).
You need to collect the magic books to use magic.
Heroes: The initial hero is simple (different from the "convensional") Human, Murlok, Treat, Creep etc.
History: To the right of the initial "source", there is an event in which the npc is attacked by a demon, this demon kills him and destroys his house. He "revives" and returns in the place (it is destroyed) and wants to take revenge, he walks by the map killing the creeps and taking the equipment (sword, shield, wing, etc.), after he gains healing magic, You can "manipulates" make him follow it, drop items, pick up items, etc.
Does anyone know the name of this map?
(PS: Translated by google translate ~)

Status
Not open for further replies.