• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for someone that is capable of creating spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Greetings. I am making a new map at the moment which I've got to say is most certainly going to be given a DC award. I've been mapping for about 7-8 years now and the time is at hand for me to create something amazing.

I just really want to say something before my request. This project will be finished, I've got the time to code up to 14 hours/day at the moment. I know every aspect of WC3 mapping (except for spells, duh!) especially terraining --> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...n-orpg-under-construction-198160/#post1946182

If you want further proof of me being 100% commited to this project, give me a PM about how I can prove myself and I will do so gladly.

Now, for my request.

I need 14 spells. You as the one creating the spells need to know how to create knockback effects and efficiently use "Buffs" to your advantage. The spells will all use custom stats already implemented into the map. The spells will be aquired trough a talent tree I've made and the stats trought gear, potions, enchanting and my talent tree looking fullscreen stat board.

The coding language can be any of these --> GUI/JASS/VJASS

I think thats about it... if you want any more information please comment below and I will update this post with the information. If you would like to join in on the spell creating send me a PM.

Thanks!
~Guy that is looking for a experienced spell creator :)

EDIT: This is a Single Player Role Playing Game map featuring the whole aspect of Panda. I am talking culture, nature, language, fighting style. The map will also include a saving system since I wish to continue the series on many maps. So when you start a new map, you just load your old character into the game and continue from where you left. Same goes for new version of course! You don't need to start a new game each new version.

EDIT2: Made a list of cool systems or just general stuff that this map will include.
*2x Fullscreen Talent Trees.
*10 Custom Stats.
*Fullscreen Stat Board to spend attribute points which are aquired after leveling up.
*Heroic mode on bosses which requires the highest level to play. These are mainly to aquire end game gear.
*(NOT CERTAIN) Mounting System.
*3rd person camera system created by The_Hexxer --> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...em-148930/?prev=of=downloads_month&order=DESC
*Professions Alchemy, Fishing (not certain), Enchanting.
*Over 100 puzzles to solve that actually is rewarding and requires a brain!
*Alchemy and Enchanting will both be fullscreen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.