• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for terrainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am currently developing a Star Wars themed rts map with a friend. There are something like 23 planets and each one requires unique terrain. I am quickly realizing that my skills are limited in this regard and would like to know if anyone is interested in helping out.

This could be anything from working on one planet's terrain to doing most of them.

I'm more gui triggering, unit skins, balancing, units, final edits etc.

Friend is ideas, models, units, testing

I think our team is lacking a solid terrainer to help out and expedite the process.

Level 4
I can send you the map or share it somehow. Will need a medium to discuss what I'm looking for once you have the map. Do you use discord or steam? Hive could work, but I'm much more active on the other two.

How interested are you in the project?

Status
Not open for further replies.