• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Magtheridon Banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
In my map Wars of Warcraft, a highly realistic and accurate RTS featuring the whole of warcraft, the player controlling the Fel Orcs starts the game with the pit lord Magtheridon (controlled by another player) in captivity in Hellfire Citadel.
I need a trigger event or something that will make this work. I want Magtheridon to be unable to move or attack, or be attacked, until the Manticron Cube is destroyed by an enemy. (The Manticron Cube is what the orcs use to *banish* Magtheridon)
I also would like to implement some type of player bonus to the Fel Orcs for as long as they have Magtheridon in control.
If anyone has any idea's on how I can do this, I would appreciate it very much.

Level 11
I really don't understand what you want. Try and further enumerate your idea, what you've tried already and we'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Level 10
Have Magtheridon paused and have the invulnerability ability, then once the cube is destroyed unpause him and remove his invulnerability ability.

In addition you could have magtheridon of a aura with a huge range so whoever is allied(controls him) to him gets the benefits of the aura(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.