• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mana Regen (Absolute)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
How can I give to my unit 4 mana per second?
I can only find % regen in abilitys >.<

Thanks.

Edit: Also, how can I give %mov speed bonus to a unit?
(I will give both to him, but I can only have one buff showing, so, one of them cannot show a buff)

Edit2: Also, if anyone know how can I remove hp bar from a unit without giving locust to him, I would be glad to know ^^

Level 3
Well for the mana part, you could try figure out how much % = 4, or if it is a unit already put in the map you could use a trigger to give that unit 4 mana every second.

I'm not really sure on the other 2 though sorry.

Level 12
That is an item ability. That item most likely uses the same system as Keg of Ale.
How keg of ale works? It only says it uses Item mana regeneration (%) and Item life regeneration (absolute).

Edit: Well, I gave it a unholy frenzy in a disabled spellbook and them did that:
Every 1s -> set mana of units with buf (unholy frenzy) to mana of unit + X

Thanks anyway.

Level 6
kingz is right.

brilliance aura
--member field: Percentage Bonus

-set this to false. the value you put in the Mana Renerated(tion) field will be
the amount DIRECTLY REPLENISHED to the units current mana amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.