• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Map Idea] Universe of Starcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This is just an idea I've had for a while.

The Universe of Starcraft will consist of different planets around the map. Each of the three races will given a planet to start out on, as well as other planets to quest on.

You will start by picking your race (terran, zerg, protoss) and than selecting an elite class. As an elite class, you will have a larger responsibility in the war.

Features:
-Planets
-Three races
-Elite classes
-Tons of items both standard and unique to your race/class.
-Many quests that teach that will teach you about the war and get you involved with infiltrating enemies bases.

This is just the idea I've had. It could still use more ideas for gameplay.

Level 2
sounds a little like a 'trolls' game from wc3? But with more NCP players?

Heck anything close to a trolls game count me in.

Still hosting ice trolls but no one plays,
dree

Level 3
Well I think Blizzard should make it :p.

It would be a fun idea to be able to travel through space to different planets as a hero zero, protoss, or terrain. I mean you could get unique powers and stuff. Just sounds good to me, not sure what anyone else thinks.

Level 2
well blizzard won't make it, lol. I might look into it after I get used to the Galaxy Editor. I'm a bit of a map maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.