• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map tagging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Sometimes the tagging of maps is totally random or somebody taggs the map with all choises. Like now that I was searching for maze/escape maps I got a bunch of maps that had nothing to do with it. -_- Submitters of the maps could use some common sense.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I don't think the search system is working correctly. The same thing happened to me the other day.
Anyway, when approved, the resources should be changed to their respective labels. If not, then it's moderator negligence, which I doubt is happening.

The search system displays maps that have not been moderated yet. Hopefully with the new map section we'll have a new search engine with more options and good performance.

Level 34
What? Were talking about the tagging (what category maps belong in) of maps, not making them.

Status
Not open for further replies.