• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Crash] Maps and Campaigns Unresponsive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I found this custom campaign called StarCraft Acathla. I'm so wanting to play it, but it's not working. This is the link to the video, which includes a link to the maps and campaign: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxYQL1_lnp0

I went to start the campaign, but it did not start any of its maps. Instead, the screen fades to black and stays that way. Then I decided to open the maps in the editor just to figure out what was wrong with it; and sure enough, the editor crashes.

Please, I like to know what's wrong and find a way to make it work. My patch is the most up to date, so what's wrong with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.