• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

maps aren't working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i have downloaded several spell maps from hive and some of them don't load... when i press test map it enters and shows me the main menu of warcraft...

question: what can be the reason if this? could it be that i am using warcraft 3 version switcher? and especially, how can i fix it?

Level 9
Your maps were probably from different wc3 versions, the return bug fix from the new patch and such will cause your maps to not load, vice versa if the maps use hashtables and your using an older version of wc3.

Level 7
That map is quite new, so I guess it needs the newest version of WC3.
So... stop using version switcher. :wink:

Level 3
i can't seem to find a good enough version of W3FT... does anyone have a torrent or a link where i can dl it from?

edit: i downloaded latest patch from bnet and nothing. they just won't work
if i try to play them on custom map, they don't show any payers or computers on anything, that space is blank

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.